French Speaking International Customer Service (FIFA Account) Cheadle
French Speaking International Customer Service (FIFA Account)
A leading sport management requires a Team Representative to join their team. The Representative will primarily be responsible for managing, and responding to International customer enquiries (e-mail, telephone and customer facing), and advising customers on Ticketing Policies and Regulations for the FIFA World Cup.
The candidate must be self-motivated, organised, professional and conscientious, with administrative and clerical experience in a professional, fast paced environment. They must be customer focused with excellent telephone manners, possess good numeracy and problem solving skills, be able to work under pressure and demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours. The candidates must have knowledge of the main Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and able to familiarise quickly with Ticketing applications and tools. Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be advantageous.
The candidate will be required to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as have the ability to prioritise tasks when required. Organisational and time management skills are essential.
The candidate must demonstrate clear, concise and confident communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate using the written and verbal English language. Additional language skills are essential from a team perspective, as the General Public Ticketing Team will be required to service customers in French, Spanish, German English and Russian – therefore, additional Language skills are desired and would be advantageous.
- Fluent French speaking
- Professional appearance & Attitude
- Customer focused
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated, conscientious
- Administrative / clerical ability
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good numeracy and problem solving skills
- Ability to work productively using initiative with minimal supervision
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Knowledge of the main Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and able to quickly learn Ticketing applications and tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an advantage
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrate clear, concise and confident communication and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate using written and verbal English language
- Manage customer enquiries (e-mail and telephone), ensuring customers are advised on Ticketing Policies and Regulations
- Support the General Public Ticketing Team Leader in order to ensure the timely delivery of the Ticketing Project
- Translation of internal documents
- Data input using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, CRM and PowerPoint, and also using the internal Ticketing Systems
- Other administration tasks as required by the General Public Ticketing Team Leader
- Assist in the preparation of CRM communications, and other written documents
In addition to the above, the candidate may be required from time to time to perform other duties as required by the company beyond their role.
Candidates must have a valid passport, as there may be a requirement to travel to Russia on business as part of the role.
At times the position may become stressful and may require working long hours, so the candidate must be able to work under pressure and be flexible with working hours.