Events & Member Relations
The AOA is the trade association for UK airports, with 50+ airport members and 170 sector supplier members. We are seeking an Events & Members Relations executive to: help deliver our events programme; develop enhanced member relationships; identify and attract prospective new members; and seek out sponsorship opportunities.
The role includes:
- Implementing the AOA events programme, including the Gala Dinner, Annual Conference, Awards Ceremony, smaller specialist conferences, devolved/regional roundtables, and occasional policy-related events
- Coordinating events on the day
- Liaising with members on event sponsorship opportunities
- Building strong relationships with existing and potential members, including developing and implementing a schedule of member relations – communications and meetings – with both airport and supplier members
- Maintaining and updating member information on the AOA website and LinkedIn, and in materials such as the marketing brochure
- Coordinating member survey and focus groups polling, to ensure the AOA is identifying and acting on feedback to improve services
- Producing a short annual plan on auditing member services and recommending enhancements
- Attending weekly team meetings
- Going the extra mile with colleagues and members – see http://www.aoa.org.uk/members/members-first/. The AOA is a small team of eight; so it is crucial that all team members are prepared to work closely with colleagues on initiatives and events – a can-do and positive attitude is essential!
To apply for this interesting and varied role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Events & Member Relations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly