Sales Executive - SEUK/10/16
Air Mauritius is an international airline operating out of its base in Mauritius and flying to over 18 destinations in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Indian Ocean. It is a Skytrax 4* rated airline.
It is exciting times at Air Mauritius with the expected growth of the Company and the introduction of 6 new generation Airbus A350-900 aircraft in the years to come. To support our growth plans we require a pro-active Sales Executive capable of tapping the full potential of our key sectors. The Company is looking for someone with an excellent portfolio of contacts in the leisure market capable of generating revenue growth whilst delivering the highest customer service standards.
Based in Chiswick and reporting to the Sales Manager UK & Ireland, the successful candidate will be set challenging sales targets. Key to their success will be their ability to promote the Air Mauritius brand, products and services through key distribution channels and commercial account holders as well as actively supporting the development of MICE/Groups business.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make a real impact on the future success of Air Mauritius in the UK.
EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE
- Tertiary qualified preferably in Marketing and Sales, Business Management or any other related field.
- Preferably 4 years airline or travel industry sales experience with ideally a minimum of 2 years in a support/account management role, in particular:
- Commercial experience working with travel trade partners
- Good influential selling skills
- Natural relationship builder
- Understanding of MICE and Groups business
- Knowledge of GDS platforms
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND COMPETENCIES
Self-starter with strong sales, planning, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills across all levels of hierarchy, in particular:
- Pro-active and positive
- Proven sales drive and ability
- Good negotiator
- Comfortable analysing data
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Reservations and Ticketing knowledge
- Good written and oral English language skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to short lead times
Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please complete the Company’s application form which can be downloaded from the Air Mauritius Website at the following address: http://www.airmauritius.com/aboutus/mkexternalvacancy.pdf
Send together with your full curriculum vitae and your highest educational certificate to email@example.com latest by 30 October 2016. We will only consider those candidates with the right to work in the UK.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
The Company reserves the right:
- To convene only the most suitably qualified candidates for the selection exercise(s);
- To make no appointment following this advertisement.