ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER
This leading hotel and hospitality company based in Norwich are recruiting for an Assistant Operations Manager with previous experience within a hospitality environment. Paying £18K - £20K.
Assistant Operation Manager, Responsibilities:
- Regular hotel Audits
- Compile and monitor key performance indicators
- Maintain Trip Advisor and OTA feedback responses
- Assist with supplier benchmark and tendering
- Assist with emergency operational issues
Assistant Operation Manager, Skills Required:
- Experience within a hospitality environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in finance performance
- Ability to respond positively to a pressured environment and adopt a positive attitude to problem solving.
- Driving licence
- Paying £18K - £20K
- Based in Norwich
- Driving licence as travelling is required in the role.
To apply for this role please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG44204
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk