Cruise Sales Executives Needed!!
This vibrant and cutting edge travel company is a market leader and innovator in the creation and sales of bespoke cruise holidays. They are expanding rapidly and to make sure the very high standards of customer service/experience that they provide are maintained, they the now wish to hire more ambitious and hungry cruise professionals to join them.
You will have previous b2c cruise sales experience, proven telesales success an advantage, with the drive, self-motivation, charisma and strong communications skills necessary to take full advantage of the career path and earnings potential that this cruise role has to offer.
The Cruise Role:
- The mission of the Cruise Sales Executive is to “Deliver the Perfect Luxury Trip” for the customer
- The focus is to deliver a high level of sales and offer an exceptional level of customer service throughout the booking process, starting from the initial cruise enquiry through to the day of their cruise departure and return
- You will thrive at the deep-end, take ownership and responsibility for your cruise customers and be expected to demonstrate great organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with high end cruise clients ensuring repeat business
Now Let’s Talk about You:
- Looking to achieve a £50k - £60k salary package in your first year
- Experience and passion for selling Cruise Holidays is essential
- Consider yourself as one of the best in the industry, be a first class cruise consultant with knowledge of cruise products and its particular destinations
- Possessing outstanding mixture of sales & service skills, with the desire to work in a fast paced service & Sales oriented environment
- Working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus) is a must
You must have previous experience in selling luxury holidays with a luxury travel company and have outstanding customer service & sales skills, along with excellent worldwide geographical knowledge with the desire to work in a service demanding environment.
Our client offers a basic salary of £18,000 with a realistic OTE £50,000+ along with opportunities to travel on free cruise educationals to worldwide locations. This is a fantastic opportunity for those of you who have a passion for cruise and making money.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!