Executive Travel Assistant (PA / Operations Assistant)
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is an award winning, luxury travel company that offer various holiday types across the globe for travellers. Due to success and expansion they are now seeking an Executive Travel Assistant (PA / Operations Assistant) to join their friendly team to assist the Director.
This role is ideal for a travel graduate with tour operator experience within operations, administration, customer service or sales support looking to progress their career and work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks which includes:
- Speaking professionally to high net worth clients sound knowledgeable about their itinerary and answer any questions.
- Work with our clients ground agents to make any changes, etc.
- Assisting in all aspects of sales and operations.
- Answering the telephone in a well-spoken and clear manner.
- Managing client files from the point that the client confirms the booking through to final documentation going out.
- Update and correct existing copies on the website using the content management system. Competently and creatively write new website copy and add special offers.
- Tourism Graduate
- Experience within a tour operator, preferably in luxury travel
- Ability to write good copy for both website and client proposals
- Be able to enjoy a varied role with multi-tasking and attention to detail is key.
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Enthusiasm, passion and determination
- Honesty and integrity
- Entrepreneurial attitude & commercially minded
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Lucrative salary with increases subject to performance
Please note only suitable tourism graduates within similar experience within a UK based tour operator in either Operations, Sales Support, PA, Administration or Customer Service will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Executive Travel Assistant (PA / Operations Assistant)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly