French or German Speaking Travel Sales Manager (B2B) - Tour Operator
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a dynamic, leading and global tour operator and due to success and expansion now seeking an experienced French or German Speaking Sales Manager (B2B) to join our clients friendly and busy team.
The role is ideal for an experienced manager from a wholesale tour operator seeking an exciting opportunity, for a forward thinking tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Role Purpose: Management, development and delivery of both existing clients and new strategic partners in assigned region, to optimise sales and profitability, bringing growth in line with budget.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Responsible for the retention and development of existing clients
- Identify, target and deliver new strategic partners in assigned Region whose product and service needs are a good fit
- Gain an in-depth understanding of all clients, their set up, their technology, their focus areas, in order to recommend opportunities for sales growth.
- Build strong relationships with clients to gain their trust, engagement to grow mutual sales, and resolve any issues amicably
- Initiate commercial negotiations with clients to finalise agreements and incentives
- Oversee the set up of clients internally to ensure correct product, suppliers, pricing is applied to their account
- Monitor, analyze and report on partners’ activity to ensure trading in line with expectations
- Entertain clients and sponsor client events as required
- Represent the company at tradeshows, conferences and client events to network, raise the company profile and build a well reputed brand
- Fluency in English and French or German
- Knowledge and previous experience of working as a B2B Sales Manager (or equivalent) within the travel industry, ideally within online travel (tour operator or hotel)
- Knowledge and experience of managing key accounts
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and delivering new business
- Knowledge and experience of XML preferred
- Organized and able to balance the demands of several activities, work under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Ability to produce accurate reporting and management information
- Available to travel at least 50% of time
- Full driver’s license with no points or convictions essential
- Varied job role
- Career progression
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in high spec modern offices, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable French or German Speaking Managers that met the essential requirements will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for French or German Speaking Travel Sales Manager (B2B) - Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly