Norwegian Speaking Payroll Clerk
Norwegian Speaking Payroll Clerk - up to £18 per hour - London - This prestigious Business travel Company are looking for a payroll clerk to support end to end payroll processes, including payroll transaction processing, reconciliation, reporting, tax and other statutory obligations/payments to join their London head office on a temp to perm basis.
Norwegian Speaking Payroll Clerk Responsibilities;
- May collaborate extensively with external payroll vendors, internal project teams or regional/global payroll teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll processing ensuring transactions are in compliance with internal and external payroll and time & laws, policies and practices
- Create and maintain a customer service environment in which the position will support and assist with the customer/ business partner inquiries to drive value added services
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of pay calculation rules not limited to new hires, termination, time processing, and payroll adjustment for assigned market and general understanding of local laws governing payroll processing.
- Audit, and maintain payroll & timekeeping records in compliance with established standards.
- Comprehensive understanding and maintenance of Process documentation, and Controls; SLA and Policies adherence
- Ensures all employee and payroll information is kept confidential
- Post - receiving paper forms, logging the post onto the spreadsheet, forwarding onto Payroll provider
Norwegian Speaking Payroll Clerk Skills;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in HR/Payroll, Finance or Operations experience;
- Analytical, problem solving, vendor management, control and customer servicing skills desired
- Understanding of payroll tax laws, processes and policies
- Knowledge of Workday, SAP, MSA or other payroll systems preferred
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast moving and rapidly changing matrix environment
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) required; any other European language or international payroll skills is a big plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High School Diploma or Graduation or equivalent experience required
Norwegian Speaking Payroll Clerk Additional Information:
- This role is starting ASAP
- It is a temporary position initially with a view to go permanent
- Pay rate is £14 to £18 per hour (depending on experience)
- You must have recent/previous business travel consultant industry experience for your application to be considered
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Harri 0207 397 1297 and quote reference 43210
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk