Call Centre Team Leader - Travel
Call Centre Team Leader - CRAWLEY - OTE £28k - £30k
This reputable travel business are looking for a Team Leader to lead and motivate their team of experienced Travel Consultants. Working closely with the Reservations Manager you will coach and develop the team and in turn increase sales whilst giving an outstanding level of service.
Call Centre Team Leader Features:
- You will be working with an experienced team - leading, coaching and guiding them to exceed all KPIS.
- Monitor call volumes and resources within the team
- Act as a role model for customer service and ensure the team deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Encourage a high performing and fun sales environment
- Develop strong relationships with travel trade partners & take responsibility for any escalated calls or concerns
Call Centre Team Leader Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a Team Leader role within a call centre is essential
- Travel industry experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deal with complex customer issues
- Positive role model for change and able to support teams through it
Perhaps you will have been a team leader or a team manager or a reservations superivosr or an assistant manager
To apply for the role of Call Centre Team Leader please email your CV to Sarah or call 01737309985
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk