Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant - Top End Clients
LUXURY TRAVEL CONSULTANT ROLE
£26000 + Commission
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional travel solutions and would love to be involved in the sale of luxurious holidays to those desired destinations all over the world?
My client, a well established travel company based in South West London require an experienced travel consultant to join this close knit team in tailor-making holidays for clients who require a high end luxury holiday.
You must be proficient on a major GDS systems and the experience of tailor making luxury holidays from scratch.
As a Luxury Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Handling an array destination enquiries in a busy environment
- Dealing with bookings from start to finish including invoicing, changes, ticketing
- Arranging all aspects of a client’s holiday from travel to accommodation, activities and any special requests that they may have.
- Building relationships with clients and suppliers to ensure excellent service at all times
- Being available to work Monday to Friday
Luxury Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- Highly competitive salary to £26,000 and commission structure
- Generous holiday allowance and flexibility
- Friendly but busy environment within a small team
- Be part of a growing company
- Discounted holidays & flights
- Plus more!!!!
Luxury Travel Consultant Experience Required
- Excellent fares knowledge
- Confidence to sell high end luxury travel
- Proficiency on a major GDS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Be able to work well under pressure and have a flexible approach
- Have excellent attention to detail
If you want to work in an ever changing environment, become involved in the fascinating world of luxury travel AND love the prospect of a really rewarding job then please apply now or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 or email your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. For all the latest Travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk