Travel Branch Manager
Travel Branch Manager:
This is an exciting role as a branch manager in the flagship store of a well established travel company based in Gloucestershire. They are looking for an experienced travel manager to take over a lovely team of up to 30 people. Salary between £35k-£40k plus benefits.
Travel Branch Manager Key Duties:
- Looking after one of the companies flagship stores looking after 10 members of staff.
- Ability to maximise sales, revenue and profitability
- Organizing rotas, sickness, recruitment, 1-2-1s, appraisals.
- Setting and helping staff reach weekly and monthly sales targets
- Develop business within the local area with help from the head office marketing team
Travel Branch Managers Skills Required
- Branch management experience within the travel industry
- A proven record in achieving targets an delivering results
- An ability to motivate your team and drive results
- A track record in delivering outstanding customer service
- A consistent approach to managing performance
- Strong coaching and staff development skills
If you would like to apply for this role please email me on email@example.com quoting reference 44223
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk