Travel Branch Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Travel Branch Manager:
This is an exciting role as a branch manager in the flagship store of a well established travel company based in Gloucestershire. They are looking for an experienced travel manager to take over a lovely team of up to 30 people. Salary between £35k-£40k plus benefits.
Travel Branch Manager Key Duties:
- Looking after one of the companies flagship stores looking after 10 members of staff.
- Ability to maximise sales, revenue and profitability
- Organizing rotas, sickness, recruitment, 1-2-1s, appraisals.
- Setting and helping staff reach weekly and monthly sales targets
- Develop business within the local area with help from the head office marketing team
Travel Branch Managers Skills Required
- Branch management experience within the travel industry
- A proven record in achieving targets an delivering results
- An ability to motivate your team and drive results
- A track record in delivering outstanding customer service
- A consistent approach to managing performance
- Strong coaching and staff development skills
If you would like to apply for this role please email me on email@example.com quoting reference 44223
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Travel Branch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly