1 day left
- Contract Type
This Ticketing position comes with an extremely attractive salary package. Are you an established ticketer looking for your next challenging and financially rewarding role? Do you also have experience of working in a fast paced, busy ticketing department, issuing CAT35/25 tickets and dealing with re-issues, BSP reconciliation & refund applications? If so, this could be the role for you! Due to continued growth, our client is now looking for a passionate and dynamic ticketer to join their successful and established travel company.
- This role is for a senior ticketer who is seeking an exciting new challenge with a successful, progressive & forward thinking travel organisation.
- Issue CAT35/25 fares, deal with re-issues, refunds, manage fares & airline contracts, BSP reconciliation and distribution of CAT35/25 fares to specialist sales consultants.
- Be involved in assisting the specialist sales team with complex fare itineraries and developing consultants’ knowledge on airfares.
- Other general ticketing and operational duties include running the reports on the bookings for the dispatch of tickets to clients.
- Contact airlines to deal with lost ticket enquiries, schedule changes, fare queries, TODs and setting up PTAs.
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Highly experienced senior ticketer, who is working in a busy, pro-active and challenging role, confident in personality, delivering results and is able to meet tight ticketing deadlines.
- Candidates will be from a TMC or a Tour Operator background.
- Experienced in issuing nett/CAT35 and published fares, reissuing and automated MCOs, BSP reconciliation and above role duties.
- Experienced in quality control check of all automated tickets to ensure any errors are identified and resolved, also experience in issuing and quality checking all published tickets according to agreed ticket deadlines.
- Must be fully conversant with all aspect of IATA ticketing rules.
- Be fully competent with any one of the major GDS’s, ideally Galileo, possessing knowledge and understanding of simple and complex fare construction.
The Senior Ticketer role offers a fantastic salary up to £36,000 per annum BOE. This is certainly a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious and driven ticketer who is looking for the next step on their career ladder. So what are you waiting for? Press the button and get your CV across to Red Planet Travel Professional Now!!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Senior Ticketer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly