Product and Sales Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new Tour Operator in a Product & Sales executive capacity.
The role includes:
- maintaining the product database for the area of responsibility
- conducting constant research to ensure selling prices and supplier prices remain competitive & profitable
- excellent salesmanship in written and verbal communications
- passion for the product
- assisting with product marketing to ensure alignment with PPC campaigns
- conducting educational visits and agency training
- assisting with website copy-writing and involvement SEO
- analysis of sales patterns and multi-channel tracking to improve conversion and yield
You are likely to be a recent graduate with a Tourism or other relevant qualification looking for experience or already working in a similar capacity in a product, sales or operational role.
You will receive training from highly experienced tourism professionals generally and will be trained for your role on TigerBay and CMS, Multicom, and Amadeus. Prior experience on these or similar platforms is an advantage but not necessary. Fluency written & spoken in English & Spanish is required.
We are looking to recruit a specialist in Mexico and Central America. Prior knowledge of the countries in this area, particularly Mexico, is an essential criterion to progressing to interview stage. The ability to sell these countries from an in depth personal experience and knowledge, most probably from having lived or worked in these areas is particularly important.
You will help setting the tone of the product delivery on the website and with customer communication for this high-end mainly B2C brand.
Some experience of copy-writing skills in a commercial digital environment would be a bonus but attention to detail and accuracy through a consistent and structured approach will be important.
Working in an early-stage company environment requires a hands-on and generally enthusiastic approach but offers development opportunities and potentially fast progress