Group Travel Consultant
Group Travel Consultant An excellent opportunity has arisen with this corporate travel management company, who are looking for an experienced Group Travel Consultant with a GDS, to be based in the City of London.
Group Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate and reserve travel requirements negotiating on the client's behalf using agreed rate caps and client preferred suppliers to achieve the best rates and commission.
- Create group and individual reservations and accurately input data
- Negotiate best fares with suppliers as well as flexible terms and conditions
- Responsible for controlling budgeted costs
- Main point of contact for both internal and external clients and suppliers
- Using Galileo OR Sabre
Group Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous group booking experience, ideally within corporate travel.
- Working experience with Sabre OR Galileo, other GDS's will be considered.
- Excellent Excel experience.
- Articulate and self-motivated.
Group Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- This role is starting ASAP
- Pay rate is £12 to £15 per hour (depending on experience)
- You must have recent/previous business travel consultant industry experience for your application to be considered
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com or phone Harri 0207 397 1297 and quote reference 43619
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk