Luxury Caribbean Travel Consultant
We now have a fantastic opportunity for tenacious, enthusiastic and super bright Caribbean specialist travel consultants to join this vibrant and innovative award winning Luxury tour operator that has been established for over 30 years.
The role will comprise of selling the most luxurious hotels & resorts located alongside private exquisite beaches and colourful reefs to all popular Caribbean islands including, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, St. Barts, Trinidad, Tobago, Barbados, Cuba, Dominican Republic and Bermuda to name a few.
Can any luxury traveller really resist not holidaying in the Caribbean? This destination is a melting pot of cultural influences, where each tropical Caribbean island carries its own unique charm. There’s a reason why so many VIP’s and celebs flock to the Caribbean- when it comes to idyllic beaches, nothing else in the world really compares. From Barbados to Tobago, expect nothing less than powder-white sand, coconut tree-lined coasts and A-list treatment. Our client’s holidaymakers don’t deserve anything less.
This Pure Luxury Caribbean Role:
- This specialist luxury travel position will involve building uniquely crafted tailor made itineraries to suit individual client requirements and look after their entire booking process from the initial enquiry to post travel stage
- This luxury tour operator wants their consultants to handle telephone queries with outstanding customer service skills, understand their full Caribbean product range on offer and follow through on holiday options, quotes and itineraries
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide is essential
- To deliver excellent customer service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
- You will be researching itineraries from the information stage to the completion of the sales
- Also be passionate about developing yourself further, with a desire to learn and continually expand your Caribbean islands destination & product knowledge
Now Let’s Talk About You:
To be accepted for this position, the candidate must have sound knowledge of the Caribbean as a destination & product and must have sold it as a travel consultant.
- It is essential that applicants have excellent customer service skills, have attention to detail, be organised, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience within a retail/tour operator sales environment, followed by experience in costing and planning tours & itineraries is a must
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required along with the ability to work as part of a specialist team
- Competent computer knowledge and technological skills with the ability to use internet search tools and browsers
- Have experience of arranging CAT35 flights through one of the key travel industry GDS systems such as Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Worldspan
There is an excellent salary package on offer, along with great benefits, not forgetting The Caribbean educationals. If you are interested and have all the experience, get your CV across to us today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Luxury Caribbean Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly