Fluent Filipino Travel Agent / Consultant - London - £20000+
4 days left
- Contract Type
My client is a well-established specialist travel company dealing with the local community travelling to the Philippines. Seeking an experienced travel consultant to join their team, they are based in Central London and are available for someone to interview and start on short notice.
Fluent Filipino Travel Agent / Travel Consultant tasks & responsibilities:
- Compiling itineraries to match customers requests and preferences
- Advising on flight availability and costs
- Promoting the company and its products
- Professional behaviour complying with the company's and ABTA's codes of conduct
- Prompt, polite and professional answering of telephone calls
- Administration relating to bookings
- Achieving personal sales targets
Fluent Filipino Travel Agent / Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- Must speak fluent Filipino / Tagalog
- Previous experience in a travel sales environment with substantial telephone experience and able to make effective outbound calls for specific campaigns
- Ability to deal with customer objections and demands.
- Ability to multitask across many different product types and prioritise work schedules without heavy supervision
- Must be able to work on their own initiative as part of a wider team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Fluent Filipino Travel Agent / Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- To £17000
- Strong Commission package
- 20 days holiday per annum.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within the organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Fluent Filipino Travel Agent / Travel Consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible. Suitable applicants will be contacted directly by our client.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Apply for Fluent Filipino Travel Agent / Consultant - London - £20000+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly