New Frontiers are now supporting our client ‘a leading tour operator’ who is looking to recruit a contracts coordinator to join their Contracts and purchasing team, based in City ofLondon. With a professional and friendly working environment
As a Contracts Coordinator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Centrally store, administer and check adherence by hoteliers
- Ensure the business development areas have visibility to current trading of the event period and current inventory committed
- Ensure the hotels are invoiced correctly for the event period, applying negotiating commission rates when necessary
- Proactively call hotels on behalf of the Contract Managers to secure inventory
- Ensure successful resolution of service issues, limit payouts, increase online availability
Contracts Coordinator skill attributes:
- A person with relevant experience as a contracts coordinator in the TRAVEL Industry
- Ability to speak a fluent ENGLISH
- Friendly and efficient telephone manners
- Good keyboard skills and experience of using computers
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills
- A sound knowledge of European geography and currencies
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
For a fully confidential discussion on this Contracts Coordinator position, please email your CV to Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs logon to www.newfrontiers.co.uk