Senior Customer Relations Executive
Senior Customer Relations Executive - required to join this award winning Tour Operator. The role of Senior Customer Relations Executive is to assist the Manager of the department in dealing with client issues and escalated cases, providing exceptional customer service to customers after they have travelled.
Senior Customer Relations Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the management of the Customer Service Team in the Manager's absence.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager during all busy periods to ensure that these are covered within the division and planning ahead to ensure response times are not affected.
- Continue improving the efficiency and productivity of the Customer Service team through the use of smarter working practices, compliance review and technology.
- Assist in the production of weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Work with other departments to identify areas for improvement and development within the departments and across the business.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager in resolving issues that have escalated following first response both over the phone and in writing.
- Liaise with the Visa Agency regarding systems and procedures for Visa processes.
- Be the business champion for Customer Service and Quality issues.
Senior Customer Relations Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a Customer Relations or Post Travel Customer Service role within the travel industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the Abta Code of Conduct & Package Travel Regulations.
- Driven and target-focused, able to set own agenda with excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated and able to lead by example
- Exceptional customer service, written and verbal communication skills
Senior Customer Relations Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £20,500
- Great working hours encouraging a work life balance (35 hours per week Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm)
- Opportunity for educational visits and/or Fam trips.
- Fun and friendly work atmosphere
- Free onsite car parking
- Wide range of Family, Friends and Staff discounts available
To apply for the role of Senior Customer Relations Executive please apply online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk. For further information please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk