Sales Executive, Connections
Reports to: Sales Manager / Head of Business Development
Based at: Victoria, London, UK
Connections, is the global networking and event organiser exclusively for senior executives and experts in Luxury, Wellness and Meetings. We bring hand-picked leaders from the industry together to do business over 4 continents, with up to 6 events a year.
We have an exciting opportunity for an articulate, creative and enthusiastic team player. You will have experience in sales both face to face and over the telephone. This sales role will be selling event participation to global luxury companies wanting to do business in international markets. The ability to build rapport with potential and existing customers is vital. Experience within exhibitions would be an advantage.
- Generating new business for events organised by Connections
- Building the customer base from a renewal and new business perspective
- Working very closely with the marketing and events team to deliver on promises
- Innovating to create new opportunities for clients
- Working towards sales targets with value led/ consultative selling techniques across a portfolio of products is core to this role.
This position requires a self-motivated and confident sales professional who can demonstrate:
- Strong sales experience in a relevant environment (networking events, travel, etc)
- Experience in consultative selling and objection handling
- Determined and mature approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- The candidate will be a self-motivated team player with a determined and mature approach
Salary: Competitive package
Additional Perks: Frequent international travel opportunities, social team incentives, attendance to industry leading events and the opportunity to make this role your own.
Additional Resource: A Connections Luxury event in action - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCIGM18dSBQ
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"