Travel Ticketing Administrator
Our client is a well-established, dynamic and leading tour operator that offer adventure holidays throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, Caribbean, America, and the Middle East. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Ticketing Administrator to join their friendly team. This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Managing flight manifests in a timely manner to airlines and staff
• Creating bookings via the Amadeus system
• Calculating costs for Flight upgrades for European travel & Worldwide
• Monitoring flight changes and updating in-house systems
• Ticketing IT, nett and published fares as necessary & requesting tickets
from 3rd parties
• Ticket reissue
• Answering queries by email and telephone
• To provide assistance, support and advice as necessary
• At least 3 years previous Travel experience within a Tour Operator or
• Experience of working with Group Travel and Airline Groups and Allocations
• Must have Amadeus Fare & Ticketing experience
• Excellent attention to detail is essential
• Travel Perks
• Career Progression
• Healthy salary
• Opportunity to work for a leading and forward thinking tour operator within a friendly team in high spec offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates from a tour operator or travel agency will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.