Agency Support Executive
Are you looking for an exciting new position to further develop your career within the travel industry? If your answer is yes then this Agency Support Executive position working within a very well established Tour Operator is for you! This travel role is for confident and charismatic individuals who are passionate about travel, and are able to provide impeccable customer service, as well as show drive and determination.
As an Agency Support Executive your job will consist of maintaining already strong relationships between the Tour Operator and its clients (Travel Agents) throughout the UK. This fast paced, dynamic position will have you coming to work knowing that no two days are ever going to be the same. This role will have you making calls to Travel Agents throughout the UK to promote the services and travel products of this highly established Tour Operator.
- You will be responsible for making calls and developing new relationships with travel agents, encouraging them to book with the Tour Operator
- You will be dealing with account management, maintaining and developing relationships with all travel partners
- Help create a positive perception of the company to travel partners
- You will assist in driving the company forward in the form of reigniting & developing their lapsed accounts (Travel Agents) and generate new business
What You Will Bring:
A passion to make outbound calls and possess strong understanding of, as well as an interest for the travel industry. This role will ideally suit self-sufficient and dynamic individuals with experience in Sales and Customer Service.
- You must be hungry, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused and service driven individual
- You will have a passion for travel and carry a strong emphasis on customer service
- You will need to possess outstanding telephone etiquette, excellent phone presence & communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills are a must, including quality execution, rigor and attention to details
- Ability to effectively communicate at various levels and through a variety of communication channels
For this exciting position the basic salary is £18,000 - £19,800 per annum + bonus + workplace pension and private medical insurance, along with free travel educational holidays, 28 days paid holiday, discounts on your own holidays and work based incentives.
Please forward us your detailed CV ASAP, covering both your past & present roles.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!