Homework Cruise Sales Consultant
Our client is a multi-award winning cruise agency - 8 times consecutive winner of Europe’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent and 6 times winner of World’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent – and owner of the UK's largest cruise forum with over 100,000 members! Building on the continued success of their existing homeworking sales team, they're looking for even more dedicated cruise sales professionals who'd like the opportunity to work from home selling the full spectrum of cruise lines, from great value family cruises to luxurious, six star cruise holidays. Working with inbound cruise sales enquiries, the role will involve offering a highly professional service, giving expert advice and recommendations and following up with the client in order to secure the booking. This is an all-encompassing role juggling sales, customer service, administration and social media, so excellent organisational skills and a positive and pro-approach are essential for success! In return, our client can offer guaranteed minimum earnings of £20k for the first two years, in addition to an uncapped commission structure (with many consultants earning £28-45k+), regular fam trips and other great benefits! So, if you’d like to transfer your cruise sales experience into a specialist, home-based cruise sales role, please contact us for an immediate telephone interview or apply online!
Role of Homework Cruise Sales Consultant:
- Handling both telephone calls and web enquiries
- Selling cruise holidays across all cruise lines
- Tailor-making cruise and stay packages
- Upselling and booking ancillary products where appropriate
- Offering exceptional customer service, expert advice and personal recommendations
- Working to and achieving sales targets
- Utilising Social Media including Facebook, Twitter and Google+
We’re looking for:
- Cruise sales experience and ideally, good personal cruise experience
- Confident & engaging telephone manner
- Genuine interest and desire to specialise in the cruise sector
- Proven sales/profit generated track record
- Tenacious and pro-active approach to sales with an ability to "close" the sale
- Previous experience of working from home would be an advantage but isn’t essential
- Quiet space or spare room from which to work
If you’re interested in learning more about this superb Homework Cruise Sales opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Homework Cruise Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly