Customer Service Specialist - Business Travel
We have a brand new role just in for those with excellent customer service and GDS skills to join the Customer Service Team of a leading Travel Management Company based in Manchester city centre, as a Customer Service Specialist. Our client's Customer Service Team work very closely with the Business Travel Reservations Team and the successful candidate will offer support to the Business Travel team, dealing with any post reservations enquiries, special requests and other adhoc duties. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking for an interesting and varied customer service role within the business travel sector and our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £19,000 plus excellent industry benefits, along with superb opportunities for career development. Please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Customer Service Specialist:
- Build rapport and good relationships with all new and existing clients, ensuring specific client policies are adhered to
- Action all airline queues, airline scans and schedule changes
- Answer queries and make changes relating to tickets which are already issued
- Action email quotes and queries regarding any other aspects of issued bookings
- Using the opportunity to double check all bookings in order to provide both the best customer experience and maximisation of revenue
- Manage any special requests
Skills required for the role:
- Good working knowledge of a GDS - Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Proven customer service skills gained within the travel sector
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional and self-motivated
- Keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Customer Service Specialist role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.