Bespoke Travel Consultant - Luxury Tailormade - Monday-Friday
We are seeking a Bespoke Travel Consultant to join this luxurious and prestigious tour operator due to success and expansion. This well-established and award winning tour operator offer various holiday types throughout the USA, Caribbean, SE Asia, Indian Ocean, Middle East, Africa, the Pacific.
This exciting luxury travel consultant opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating inspiring itineraries around the world.
- Managing the client relationship from the moment they make an initial holiday enquiry, understanding their needs, short listing ideas and managing the booking process.
- Building strong relationships with villa and hotel partners to ensure the best options are obtained for the for the client.
- Familiarising yourself with the product portfolio and relevant destinations.
- Maximising client satisfaction, repeat business and optimising revenue.
- Following up the clients stay once they return from their holiday.
- Attending face to face meetings with villa/hotel suppliers & relevant related events.
- Attending and being involved in the organisation of FAM trips.
- Previous sales experience in a similar role is essential from a luxury tour operator or travel agency
- Ideally you should be educated to degree level or similar.
- Good knowledge of the luxury market and with direct client contact offering a high-end service
- Knowledge of The Caribbean, South East Asia and The Indian Ocean luxury product would be an advantage.
- You must be personable and have the ability to build strong working relationships and have a friendly, approachable and professional manner with both clients and suppliers at all levels.
- Impeccable communication skills is a must
- A self-motivated and creative/proactive problem solver.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ideally IT confident and competent with a good understanding of social media and copywriting skills.
- The ability to speak a second language (especially French, Spanish or Italian) would also be advantageous.
- Lucrative salary and commission
- Travel perks
- FAM Trips
- Birthday off
- Social events
- Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends – no shifts!
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a high end, elite tour operator, with high spec, modern offices, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your career a boost and apply today!! Please including a cover letter and a travel profile listing all the places you have visited. Please note only suitable travel candidates with from a luxury tour operator or travel agency background will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.