Flight Sales Coordinator Tunbridge Wells Have you travelled?
Flight Sales Coordinator - Have you travelled on a GAP year? - Kent
This independent business are lookng for someone to join their team to sell flights to the student / youth market - mainly people taking their gap years. It's a fun, busy, realxed but professional environment.
Flight Sales Coordinator: Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating bespoke itineraries
Working on a unique fun product
- Booking all aspects of travel including air / rail and hotel bookings
- Liaising with clients and suppliers via email and telephone
- Preparing documents
- Supporting other members of the team as and when required
- Providing end to end support to the customer
Flight Sales Coordinator experience required:
- A passion for and hands on experience of travel - you will have travelled extensively yourself
- Good working knowledge of a GDS (Amadeus preferred)
- Service driven skills
- Strong attention to detail and a complete commitment to accuracy
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Ability to be flexible and multi task, working to deadlines
- Excellent ICT skills including Excel
Flight Sales Coordinator additional info:
This is a Monday to Friday role 9 - 5.30
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Flight Sales Coordinator Tunbridge Wells Have you travelled?
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly