Flight Sales Coordinator Tunbridge Wells Have you travelled?
Flight Sales Coordinator - Have you travelled on a GAP year? - Kent
This independent business are lookng for someone to join their team to sell flights to the student / youth market - mainly people taking their gap years. It's a fun, busy, realxed but professional environment.
Flight Sales Coordinator: Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating bespoke itineraries
Working on a unique fun product
- Booking all aspects of travel including air / rail and hotel bookings
- Liaising with clients and suppliers via email and telephone
- Preparing documents
- Supporting other members of the team as and when required
- Providing end to end support to the customer
Flight Sales Coordinator experience required:
- A passion for and hands on experience of travel - you will have travelled extensively yourself
- Good working knowledge of a GDS (Amadeus preferred)
- Service driven skills
- Strong attention to detail and a complete commitment to accuracy
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Ability to be flexible and multi task, working to deadlines
- Excellent ICT skills including Excel
Flight Sales Coordinator additional info:
This is a Monday to Friday role 9 - 5.30
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk