We have a fantastic and brand new opportunity to gain valuable marketing experience within the popular, fast-paced business travel sector, delivering marketing communications tailored to the varied and unique needs of a specialised client base. Our client is a leading global Travel Management Company in central London and they’re seeking a passionate and creative Marketing Coordinator to join them for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. The Marketing Co-Coordinator will be responsible for the planning, co-ordination and tracking of all elements of events, website maintenance, production of print and electronic sales and promotional materials. As well as offering a competitive salary of up to £24k, this great new role will also develop the right candidate with a well-rounded understanding of the marketing function, as well as providing exposure to a diverse range of disciplines including PR, CRM (customer relationship management) Direct Mail, Communication Planning, Website Management, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and budget management.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this fixed-term Business Travel Marketing Coordinator role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Marketing Coordinator:
- Managing the planning, preparation, reporting, and communications around a busy events engagement programme.
- Co-ordinating all aspects of internal and external events and fam trips
- Maintaining and developing the webinar programme
- Ensuring the website is up to date and executing SEO activity as required
- Developing and executing a social media strategy
- Managing the print/production process for all print collateral.
- Maintaining the resource library, while exploring new client information needs and supporting collateral development
Skills required for the role:
- A genuine interest in marketing and, ideally, at least 1 years experience in a marketing or communications role
- Excellent communications and copy writing skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver with the ability to be resourceful
- Solid understanding of a wide range of communication mediums and methodologies
- Strong organisational skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of social media, website content management systems (CMS) and html would be advantageous but isn’t essential.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Marketing Coordinator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.