Luxury Consultant (Mon-Fri)
Here is a fantastic opportunity for luxury focused travel professionals to join a high-end luxury company that only deals with exclusive 5-star and above bespoke holidays. From the ultimate hidden beach resorts on exotic coastlines, to luxury hotels in cities around the world, our client crafts the perfect luxury holiday, which is personalised to the needs of their high-end clientele.
The Luxury Product:
You will be providing a first class concierge service and create some breath-taking bespoke luxury holidays to the Caribbean, Thailand, India & Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Seychelles, Mauritius, Maldives, USA, the Middle East, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. You will be putting together exclusive and personalised travel itineraries covering luxury long-haul city breaks, exclusive beach retreats, land tours, air travel, private jets, yachts and hotels, including all land transfers.
Skills & Experience:
- You will consider yourself as one of the best in the industry, be a first class travel consultant with exceptional luxury product knowledge - worldwide or particular destinations - and a proven track record of creating and selling luxury tailor-made holidays
- The ideal candidate must have a positive 'can do' attitude, possess excellent written & verbal communication skills and must have a high command of the English language
- Must have an outstanding mixture of service & sales skills, along with excellent worldwide geographical knowledge with the desire to work in a fast paced service oriented environment
- High levels of customer service skills are essential and you must have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with your clients while offering an efficient and professional service
- Excellent working knowledge of a major GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with high end clients ensuring repeat business.
You must have previous experience in selling luxury holidays with a luxury travel company and have outstanding customer service & sales skills, along with excellent worldwide geographical knowledge with the desire to work in a service demanding environment.
This is a Monday to Friday role with NO weekends. Our client offers an excellent basic salary, £32,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus commission and bonus OTE £60,000+ along with opportunities to travel on educationals to exotic worldwide locations. This is a fantastic opportunity for those of you who wish to work for a high end travel organisation.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Luxury Consultant (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly