Our client, a highly successful travel specialist are looking to recruit a Ticketing Team Leader with Amadeus who is committed and able to work as part of a team. This is a multi functional role that provides flight support to the business.
As the Ticketing Team Leader you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Managing flight manifests in timely manner to airlines and colleagues
- Creating bookings in Amadeus from flight manifests to complete manifests and accurate records
- Calculating costs for Flight upgrades – European & Worldwide
- Monitoring flight changes and updating as necessary in-house systems
- Ticketing IT, nett and published fares as necessary & requesting tickets from 3rd parties
- Ticket reissue within 24 hours (all airlines)
- Answering questions and queries from guests and other departments both by email and telephone
Ticketing Team Leader Skill attributes:
- An understanding of airline contracts
- An extensive understanding of a GDS (preferably Amadeus OR Galieo)
- Able to issue airline tickets
- An ability to manage and prioritise a high workload within tight deadlines
- Prior experience of TRAVEL systems and implementing process changes
- Imperative to show initiative and be a dynamic problem solver
- Experience in training and the creation of supporting manuals and training documentation
To apply for this Ticketing Team Leader Job, please apply ASAP
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs in travel on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk