Management Accounts Assistant
6 days left
- Contract Type
Management Accounts Assistant: Required for this leading cruise company based in South Essex. This is a fantastic role for an enthusiastic candidate to work in a lovely accounts team. Paying up to £20k plus benefits, Mon-Fri working hours.
Management Accounts Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- To review and analyse the current financial system in place and implement new procedures and changes
- Collate, analyse and present accurate management information to senior management.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of all finance reporting
- Sound knowledge of VAT rules and regulations
- General ad hoc accounts work
Management Accounts Assistant Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be an advantage
- Ability to work to deadlines in a time pressured environment
- Experience within the travel industry or an accounts team would be advantageous
- Strong customer service skills and an aptitude for maths
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
If you would like to apply for this role please email me on email@example.com quoting reference 44261
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Management Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly