Management Accounts Assistant
Management Accounts Assistant: Required for this leading cruise company based in South Essex. This is a fantastic role for an enthusiastic candidate to work in a lovely accounts team. Paying up to £20k plus benefits, Mon-Fri working hours.
Management Accounts Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- To review and analyse the current financial system in place and implement new procedures and changes
- Collate, analyse and present accurate management information to senior management.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of all finance reporting
- Sound knowledge of VAT rules and regulations
- General ad hoc accounts work
Management Accounts Assistant Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be an advantage
- Ability to work to deadlines in a time pressured environment
- Experience within the travel industry or an accounts team would be advantageous
- Strong customer service skills and an aptitude for maths
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
If you would like to apply for this role please email me on email@example.com quoting reference 44261
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk