Temp Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a successful and long established travel management company that offer European and Worldwide Travel to business travellers. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Temporary Galileo Business Travel Consultant to join their friendly and busy team. This role is ideal for experienced business travel consultants looking for something a bit different in their role, seeking career progression who will be rewarded for their hard work.
This exciting business travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Arranging European and worldwide travel including flights, hotels, lounges, car hire etc for corporate clients
- Offering a professional customer service
- Booking economy, business and first class flights using CRS and dealing with net & published fares
- Liaising with airlines professionally
- Dealing with amendments and cancellations
- Offering advice and recommendations
- Building a rapport with clients on different levels
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years’ business travel experience using Galileo CRS
- Customer service orientated with excellent communications skills in English - verbal and written
- Ability to build positive client rapport on different levels
- Effective time management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Lucrative hourly salary
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Immediate start
- Sociable working hours
- The opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic corporate travel company in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable business travel consultants with business travel experience will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.