Dutch Speaking Business Development Manager - Music Events / Tours
Our client is a leading travel and music events company that offer UK, European and Worldwide music tours, events and festival tickets to travellers. Due to success and expansion they are now seeking an experienced Dutch Speaking Business Development Manager to join their friendly and busy team. This is ideal for a sales driven travel professional with B2B sales experience who is passionate about festivals who will rewarded for their hard work.
This exciting Dutch Business Development Manager role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Growing and maintaining event & music festivals client base in the Benelux area as well as other emerging territories.
- Build existing partnerships ensuring that there is an increase in sales and profitability year on year.
- Deliver new business and identify new commercial opportunities
- The ability to speak Dutch & English fluently
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales, partnerships or commercial development within events, festivals or the travel industry
- Experience in live events/music, with a desire to learn more about the industry
- Have a confident telephone manner with experience in face-to-face meetings
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the full sales cycle including lead generating, negotiations skills and closing
- Demonstrate an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
- A confident networker
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Career progression
- Lucrative salary & bonus
- Free festival and music event tickets
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic & forward thinking travel and music events company, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable Dutch speaking candidates with business development experience will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.