Manager - Sales
Our client is an award winning, forward thinking and dynamic elite tour operator that offer inspirational journeys throughout the world for travellers. Due to success and expansion they are now seeking an experienced Travel Sales Manager to join their friendly and busy team. This is an exciting role for existing and driven managers seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting managerial opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Employing situational leadership to get the best out of each individual travel consultant from new starters to high performers.
- Working with Product Managers & Executives on commercial and marketing projects, product knowledge including planning and coordination of familiarisation trips.
- Resolving complaints.
- Promoting a culture of continuous learning and development within the team.
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews and testing to recruit talented individuals.
- Conducting weekly one to ones with travel consultants
- Participating in fam trips to increase product knowledge.
- Recruitment, training, management and motivation of the tailormade sales team
- Using your management experience to inspire, motivate, engage and develop the tailormade sales team.
To be the cut above the rest:
- It is essential the sales manager has experience of managing a team ideally within the travel industry.
- Good knowledge of worldwide destinations (please do include a travel profile outlining all the places visited with your application).
- Proven and consistent track record of excellent sales and customer service.
- A positive, energetic and outgoing sales manager who is comfortable managing others in an inspirational and encouraging way.
- Clear and confident communicator.
- Motivated by achieving results through the team and feel at ease negotiating with suppliers.
- Proven skills in customer service and complaint handling.
- Natural organiser, ability to multi-task with meticulous attention to detail.
- Lucrative salary
- Excellent commission, incentives & bonus
- Company mobile
- Career progression
- FAM Trips and generous travel perks
- Childcare vouchers
- Yoga, massage and gym
- Social events and team building activities
- Fresh fruit on a daily basis
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations
- On-going training
- Day off for your Birthday
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team, in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This travel manager role for a proactive self-starter who is keen to progress their career within luxury travel. A proven track record in travel sales and management is essential to be considered for this position. Give your career a boost and apply today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Manager - Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly