German Speaking Travel & Customer Service Executive
What will it be like to work for this leading travel service provider? As one of the most recognized names in the travel industry, this travel service provider offers their leisure and corporate travel clients a world choice of car hire, hotels and travel insurance. As a hugely successful organisation, they rely on the professionalism of their bilingual international team in London and the quality of their travel products to maintain the renowned reputation they hold in the travel market place.
The Award Winning Client:
Established for over 24 years, with operations in the UK and USA, the brand continues to be innovative and forward-thinking. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travellers, our client shape experiences in which every customer feels cared for, valued, and respected.
The Bilingual German Speaking Role:
- You will be part of the German team and work alongside other international teams servicing incoming calls & email enquiries from national and international travel clients
- You will be expected to offer a 5* service throughout the travel client’s inquiry and booking process
- You will produce quotations and written confirmation, along with monitor customer satisfaction regularly, and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- You will contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, delivery techniques and invoicing, in accordance with company protocol & standards, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a recognized travel service experience, then you are just the person our client is looking for
- To successfully fill this German speaking bilingual role, you must have previously worked within the Travel/Hotel industry or have completed a travel degree or travel diploma within the last 5 years
- Must be a pro-active, self-reliant person, who is looking to join an outstanding team of bilingual international travel consultants, and work for an organisation that rewards commitment with benefits
- You should maintain the attitude, behaviour skills, and values that follow good organisational and administration skills, and carry a positive personality and good communication skills, someone who is commitment to delivering a high level of customer service, confident in telephone manner and possessing a high level of IT skills
All successful candidates will be given 2 weeks full training before going live on sales. On-going training programme is available and provided to all their bilingual travel consultants.
This is primarily a Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm role, along with 2 Saturdays per month, for which you get 2 days off during your working week in the month and NO Sundays. The role is paying up to £25,000 per year. If you are interested in the bilingual German speaking role and possess all the above qualification and skills, then do get your CV across to us and apply for this role today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!