Reservations Team Manager
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for an experienced Travel Manager to join an award winning Travel Management Company, as a Reservations Team Manager. Based from their London office, the successful candidate will lead their team to success in our client's Commercial Operations and will work towards the successful achievement of the current business and team targets. They will provide strong motivational leadership to the team; contributing to the growth and development of the business and will take a proactive stance on talent management in their team, cultivating high performance. In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary plus bonus, excellent benefits and career development opportunities. If this role is of interest, please contact us for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Reservations Team Manager:
- Positively and constructively manage the team to make it a success
- Ensure team and individuals meet and exceed their profit performance targets as set by the business
- Conduct disciplinary meetings where required and respond to grievances raised
- Carry out monthly one-to-ones to review performance and provide coaching opportunities for team members
- Ensure development of talent, recognising high performers through innovative development solutions
- Produce and analyse monthly reports in relation to the performance of the team
- Provide a positive experience for all clients, proactively seek to build the relationship, ensuring regular contact with clients.
- Managing any escalated queries from the team with a view to providing high quality customer service at all times.
- Attend as a guest at client seminars in order to promote excellent customer relations.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained as a Travel Manager or Assistant Travel Manager - min. 6 months
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a strong work ethic
- Positive and resilient with a “can do” approach
- Thrives on using own initiative and works effectively with minimum direction and as part of a team
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment and meet stretching targets
- Basic commercial awareness and ability to think strategically
- Flexible approach to work
If you’re interested in learning more about this Reservations Team Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.