Corporate Sales Manager
Our client, a leading Travel Management Company based near Waterloo, is seeking an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to join their team.
Overall purpose of Position:
As Corporate Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying, targeting and securing new clients the company.
You will be self-motivated, confident and enjoy winning new accounts. Able to think like a client and work well in a small-team environment.
- Source new business leads from targeted business segments and secure meetings with the right person/people in that organisation
- Tailor and deliver high-quality presentations, sales pitches and tender documents
- Plan and manage your time to ensure a consistent business pipeline to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Regularly win new business to ensure growth
- Able to mobilise support functions (marketing, finance, operations) to ensure you get the support you need to win new accounts and they understand how new clients want to be serviced to ensure successful on-boarding
- Proven track record of delivering results from a structured sales process
- Commercially aware with strong business and market acumen
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- In depth knowledge of UK corporate travel market
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Enthusiasm for B2B sales and personal motivation in securing new clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, actively listening to clients’ needs and adapting your communication style to suit the audience
- Attention to detail
- Results orientated with personal motivation to deliver and exceed targets
- Confident calling leads and prospects and qualifying potential opportunities
- Strong time management and personal organisation skills
- Confident with clients and able to build trust and loyalty
- Can-do attitude to make things happen, while being both considerate and sales focused
If this sounds like the role you are looking for please do not hesitate to apply!