Business Travel Consultant
Are you a Business Travel Consultant who is proficient in a GDS and enjoys working for an independent company? This small Travel Management Company are seeking a Business Travel Consultant for their head office based in Southampton.
As well as the normal day to day duties of a Business Travel Consultant this role also includes aspects of account management and business development helping you to widen your knowledge and progress in your Business Travel career.
As a Business Travel Consultant you can expect a typical day to include:
- Working in an office environment booking all means of travel for corporate clients using GDS systems
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Working in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Providing exceptional customers service at all times
Business Travel Consultant package
- ££ SALARY excellent- no more relying on commission!
- Travel concessions / discounts
- 22 days holiday
Business Travel Consultant skills/attributes required:
- Excellent flights knowledge from a business travel background
- Experience of using net fares and contracts is ideal
- Have used one of the 3 main GDS- Galileo or Amadeus preferred
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
With a great opportunity like this to work for a reputable business travel company don’t delay in sending your application!
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant job, please send your CV via the apply now button or contact Emma in our Business Travel team 0207 812 3816