French Sales Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
This highly successful online Travel specialist is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join their team. Your aim is to win new clients and increase business from existing clients within your designated territory- French Markets
As a Sales Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Identifying potential new customers and pursuing opportunity until customer is signed up and producing bookings, including customer training
- Contacting existing customers in person and by phone to get feedback and report this feedback into the business service departments as business requirements
- Providing support to customers for product requirements, promotions etc, with the assistance of sales support, pricing and sourcing departments
- Reviewing customer base and proposing sales strategy for their territory
- Providing sales forecasts, sales budget proposals and commercial proposals for customers in territory
Sales Manager Skill attributes:
- Strong commercial orientation in the TRAVEL INDUSTRY
- Negotiating ability at all levels of customer operation.
- Highly developed communication and decision-making skills
- Able to present and influence at board level
- Organised self-starter with ability to motivate others
- Fluency (written and spoken) in French in addition to English.
- CAR DRIVER
- Ability to understand and communicate technology concepts to customers
- Required to travel extensively to visit customers, trade shows etc as needed.
To apply for this Sales Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for French Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly