Intern - UX Prototyper - global eCommerce leader -- Bangkok
Intern - UX Prototyper - global eCommerce leader -Relocate to Bangkok, Thailand
Please note this role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client is very keen to hear from individuals who are willing to relocate. They offer visa sponsorship.
Role:Help design the future of this business. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our client's team and help them fundamentally shape the vision of their product.
Our client wants you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
Here are some of the things that make this challenge interesting:
This business has only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Their aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of their products that reach millions of customers. Despite their size, they operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in Asia's most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What we're looking for:
- You are willing to relocate to Thailand - full visa and relocation provided
- UX Prototyper with a combination of design and engineering skills
- Experience with rapid prototyping, with an emphasis on usability and interaction and a de-emphasis on code quality
- Understand prototyping is not about shipping, its about pushing the boundaries of technology without having to worry about code quality
- Design and deliver new features, user interactions, test new concepts and build engaging prototypes by using the latest in front-end technologies
- Collaborate with design, product, and engineering teams to bring product ideas to life
- Experience with prototyping platforms (framer.js, pixate, origami) a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you're working on, the technologies and how they solve the business concerns.This position is open to worldwide candidates and assistance will be provided for ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok. Interested in this internship? Let us know what you can bring to the team by sending your CV.