We have a fabulous ticketing opportunity that has now arisen for an experienced Galileo ticketing consultant to join this Luxury Tour Operator in London. Our client is looking for a professional Galileo ticketer who is now seeking a brand new opportunity and an exciting new challenge with a highly successful, progressive and forward thinking Luxury Tour Operator.
The Role & Duties:
The candidate must be fully conversant on Galileo and will have experience & working knowledge of dealing with nett/CAT35 & published fares.
- The ticketing consultant will handle all aspects of ticketing, and they will be responsible for issuing nett/CAT35 and published fare tickets, re-issues, and will also deal with the BSP reconciliation and refund applications.
- The duties will involve managing fares, airline contracts, and the distribution of nett/CAT35 & published fares to sales consultants, and coordinate the updating of special fares across the companies social media platforms.
- You shall be issuing airport tax refunds, looking after flight allocations and group bookings, ordering special requests, BSP reconciliation along with arranging reissues and handling amendments.
- The ticketing consultant will also assisting the sales team with complex fare itineraries, checking fares & updating and developing consultants’ knowledge on airfares.
- The position will also require the ticketer to contact airlines to deal with lost ticket enquiries, fare queries, TODs and setting up PTAs.
Your Knowledge & Experience:
This role is for an experienced & ambitious Galileo ticketer who is looking to work in a positive and dynamic environment, an individual who is confident in delivering results and is able to meet tight ticketing deadlines.
- Must possess solid experience working within a busy and pro-active ticketing environment either in a Tour Operations or Business Travel.
- Be fully competent with Galileo GDS possessing knowledge and understanding of fare construction.
- Experienced in quality control check of all automated tickets to ensure any errors are identified and resolved, also experience in issuing and quality checking all published tickets according to agreed ticket deadlines.
- Experienced in issuing nett/CAT35 and published fares, reissuing and automated MCOs.
There is a highly competitive salary package of up to £33,000 per annum + bonus on offer, with Monday to Friday working hours.
This is certainly a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious Galileo ticketer who is looking for the next step on their career ladder. So what are you waiting for? Press the button and get your CV across to Red Planet Travel Professional Now!!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!