Bilingual Car Hire Reservations
Your passion for sales and service can lead to a successful career with our travel client. So whether you are an experienced travel professional or just beginning your travel career, there’s a special place for you with our client.
Are you a bilingual travel candidate who is fluent in European languages such as French, German, Polish, Hungarian, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Latvian, Italian, Lithuanian, Czech, Slovakian, Spanish, Greek, Romanian, to name a few? If the answer is yes, than we may have a bilingual reservations role waiting just for you.
The Company & Product:
Delivering a 5 star service and great value car hire throughout the world for over 16 years, that is backed by their professional team of bilingual reservation consultants who are based at their up-market call centre in London.
This specialist travel company provides cut-price car hire across thousands of worldwide destinations to places such as Europe, USA, Canada, Asia, the Far East, Australia and New Zealand, including the Middle East, Latin America and Africa. Their clients enjoy first class service with all inclusive car hire packages, weekend car hire, tempting upgrades and a great deal more.
- Answering all means of communication, you will be offering their Leisure & Corporate clients’ advice on car hire availability on the destinations required, and will offer excellent customer service throughout the whole enquiry and the booking process.
- Conveys information, both written and verbal, that is clear, precise, and always understood by clients.
- Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information and timely in responding to client requests for help and information.
- Required to meet all deadlines and offer exceptional customer service to their leisure and corporate clients.
- Comfortable using closing techniques to maximize sales.
- The team of reservations consultants are self-motivated, driven and possess excellent communication skills.
- Provide leadership to others through example of sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Answer client requests, ensure requests are passed on to proper departments, and follow up to ensure request has been resolved.
- Comply with all company practices and procedure.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Must understand the basic principles of selling, processing reservation requests, and telephone customer service.
- This travel organisation is looking for experienced bilingual travel reservations consultants with European languages that can deliver good sales and provide an excellent quality of service to all their car hire clientele.
- You will be bilingual and from the travel Industry background with past or present experience in reservations, be from a travel agency, tour operator or from an airline background. Our client will also consider ambitious bilingual travel graduates for this role.
- Candidates must be able to work on their own initiative and must also be a major team player.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Applicants must be familiar with e-mail, routine database activity, and Microsoft applications such as Word and Windows.
In return, you will have an opportunity to develop & progress your career with this large travel organisation and be awarded an excellent salary package of £17,000 per annum, plus £3,000 bonus with on-going training and development. This is a Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm role, with 2 Saturdays per month for which you will get a day off during the week. And defiantly NO Sundays.
If you’re interested in this car hire reservations role, then please forward us your CV today. Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting suitable candidates.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!