French Speaking Villa Contracts Manager
Fluent French Speaking Villa Contracts Manager
- The position will be based at our St Albans office
- A fluent French speaker is a must.
- The successful candidate is likely to have had several years “real face to face” negotiating skills (not necessarily all France). They will need to have the social skills that go with this face to face negotiating.
- The successful candidate must have worked in/around the chosen regions and have first-hand contacts with both agents and owners. They should know the main player in the villa market in the chosen regions.
- The successful candidate should have been involved in setting up a French Ltd company and have knowledge of lawyers and accountants that need to be involved.
- Knowledge of Corsica or Italy (Tuscany/Umbria/Puglia) an advantage.
- There will be lots of opportunity for training that will involve travelling to other resorts in Europe.
- The successful candidate must have a “best practice” attitude to customer service.
- The successful candidate must be resourceful and be a creative thinker (especially dealing with French agents and owners)
- The successful candidate must be passionate about his/her product.
- The successful candidate must be a team player, although they will need to be able to guide, drive and progress their areas of responsibilities.