Sales Account Manager
We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a travel industry sales/account management or business development professional to join a well-known and highly regarded Travel Management Company as a Sales Account Manager. Based in London, the successful candidate will take responsibility for a major portfolio of Small to Medium clients and will ensure that effective and efficient travel programmes are successfully delivered. Although Account Management activities will account for around 60% of the role, they will also be tasked with developing a new business pipeline and will therefore be passionate about driving new business and gaining sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for those with account management or business development experience gained within the travel sector and in return, our client can offer a generous basic salary of £35k plus OTE & a company car. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online. Please note, this role involves regular travel to the South East.
Role of Sales Account Manager:
- Establish plans and strategies to develop existing accounts using innovative account development techniques to successfully secure the relationship
- Expand the target customer pipeline using innovative business development techniques as well as sourcing new avenues of business
- Develop and manage mutually beneficial development relationships with target customers
- Successfully implement objectives that target account development activity with all major existing accounts, securing multiple year contract renewal
- Successfully manage the sales pipeline using “Sales Force” for the delivery of revenue and margin growth to meet the UK business plan
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all customer proposals submitted for pricing and approval, whilst striving to maximise profit margin
- Conduct customer new business proposal presentations and development of customer contacts in target accounts
Skills required for the role:
- Proven record of success as a Sales / Account Management / Business Development, B2B / TMC or Travel environment
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
- Strong understanding of customer needs, market dynamics and requirements
- Competent financial analysis ability
- Honed planning and organisational skills
- Sales performance reporting
- Strong commercial acumen with a new business sales drive
- A full driving licence.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Sales Account Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Sales Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly