Business Development Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, new business sales professional to join a leading TMC as a Business Development Manager, based in either London or Manchester. This Business Development Manager role involves building direct relationships and networking with a variety of large global organisations to qualify, develop and convert opportunities within a niche industry sector. Working to clear and achievable targets, you’ll develop and manage a realistic new business pipeline and help provide innovative customer solutions that reduce costs, improve efficiency and support growth. With proven experience in a sales or business travel environment, you’ll be achievement-oriented and success-driven with strong sales and communication skills, working well within a diverse team and in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment. In return our client is offering an attractive package including a generous basic salary of up to £40k, plus commission and excellent benefits including a company car.
For more on this Business Development Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Development Manager:
- Developing a realistic pipeline through cold calling and networking with procurement managers, prospects and extensive trade organisations
- Producing accurate projections within the pipeline to meet targets and agreed budgets
- Managing customer relationships from initial prospect call to close of sale
- Ensuring customer profiling is accurate and insightful
- Taking ownership of the bid process including bid writing
- Ensuring that revenue conversion tracks correctly and work with the Account Management and Implementation Teams to deliver a successful implementation
- Managing and tracking sales activity and producing regular pipeline forecasts
Skills required for the role:
- Previous sales/business development experience, ideally within the corporate travel sector
- Commercially aware, confident and tenacious
- Strong networking skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Achievement-oriented and success-driven
- Ambitious and willing to learn new products and techniques
- Perseverance and the ability to think out solutions that meet customer needs
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Development Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.