BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this market leading corporate travel company as a Business Travel Consultant working in Manchester city centre. They are looking for CRS / GDS trained travel consultants with good fares experience, ideally candidates whom are currently in the role of Business Travel Consultant, although someone with CRS / GDS experience who wants to make the move across to Business / Corporate travel will be considered too
Successful Business Travel Consultant will work Monday to Friday on a small shift pattern between 08.3oam and 6.30pm - servicing a mixture of accounts. There is an excellent basic salary of £19,000 - £21,000 (or higher if you have full Business travel experience) plus benefits depending on experience.
Business Travel Consultant duties:
· Working on a mixture of small and large business travel accounts
· Booking net and published fares using a CRS / GDS
· Booking hotels, car hire, providing visa and currency advise
· Searching for the most cost effective travel means for each call
Meet and exceed set targets
Business Travel Consultant Skills required:
· Working knowledge of a CRS, Galileo or Sabre or Amadeus or Worldspan is essential!
· Either business travel or leisure travel reservations experience from either a retail travel, airline reservations, or tailormade travel background
· With experience working as a Travel consultant, Reservations agent, Travel advisor, Travel agent, Business travel consultant or Corporate travel consultant
· Experience of booking net, published or consolidated fares with a good understanding in general of fares
· A team player,
· Proven track record of working under pressure
If you are interested in applying for the Business Travel Consultant role please call Kelly on 0161 238 4490 and send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk