Business Travel Consultant with Groups and Events
Implant Senior Business Travel Consultant for TV Company must have groups and events experience
Do you have business travel groups and events experience? Want to work on an exciting account within the production team? This will involve some travelling and also be on call hence the good salary.
An extremely busy, demanding and fast paced account that requires someone committed and hard working.
This is a superb opportunity for someone who likes to deal with bookings from start to finish!!!
The suitable candidate must be hard working, adaptable and work well under pressure.
The office is modern and in an affluent part of London with trendy bars and restaurant in the local vicinity.
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Servicing a dedicated TV account booking all aspects of business travel
* Dealing with complicated itineraries
* Offering great customer service to clients in this personal service environment
* Arranging all international business travel & at times handling complex itineraries for business travel clients booking all flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
You will be actively encouraged to build solid relationships with your customers in order to cement the company’s status as one of the best in the business.
Senior Business Travel remuneration package:
* Generous holiday allowance
* Opportunity to progress within this great company
* Ongoing training opportunities
* Discounted travel
* Interest free season ticket loan
* discounted restaurant
Senior Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Excellent team player
* previous business travel groups and events experience is essential
* be able to travel and be on call
* First class customer service skills
* Be hard working and dedicated
* A GDS is essential
*Work well under pressure and deal with at times very difficult clients