Travel Reservations Consultant
An exciting Travel Consultant opportunity has arisen for a successful and well-established tour operator that offer various holiday types throughout Europe and Worldwide for travelers. This is a great opportunity for existing travel consultants to enhance their travel career and be rewarded for their hard work.
This reservations role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating European and Worldwide itineraries for travelers. Destinations include Europe, USA, Canada, Caribbean, South America, Asia, Australasia and Africa.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Booking flights, accommodation, excursions, travel extras plus more
- Arranging various holiday types in accordance to customers’ requirements
- Utilising travel perks to enhance product knowledge
- Converting enquiries into a sale
Travel Consultant Specification:
- You must have experience in sales / reservations for a UK based tour operator or travel agency
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Lucrative salary
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team, in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note, only suitable travel candidates with similar experience will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Reservations Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly