Travel Reservations Consultant
An exciting Travel Consultant opportunity has arisen for a successful and well-established tour operator that offer various holiday types throughout Europe and Worldwide for travelers. This is a great opportunity for existing travel consultants to enhance their travel career and be rewarded for their hard work.
This reservations role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating European and Worldwide itineraries for travelers. Destinations include Europe, USA, Canada, Caribbean, South America, Asia, Australasia and Africa.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Booking flights, accommodation, excursions, travel extras plus more
- Arranging various holiday types in accordance to customers’ requirements
- Utilising travel perks to enhance product knowledge
- Converting enquiries into a sale
Travel Consultant Specification:
- You must have experience in sales / reservations for a UK based tour operator or travel agency
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Lucrative salary
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team, in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note, only suitable travel candidates with similar experience will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.