Assistant Market Manager - (Account /Sales Manager) - Hotels
Assistant Market Manager (Assistant Account/Sales Manager) / Hotels - Los Angeles (USA)
*Please note we can only accept applications from persons eligible to work in the USA - however if you are a full relocation package can be provided if you are not currently in LA.
- Minimum 3- 5 years of sales experience, preferably in hotel and/or travel industry.
- Eligible to work in the US
- Full of initiative, assertive, responsible, dynamic, results-oriented, a strategic thinker with strong management and leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English.
- International exposure.
- Computer skill essential.
- Working knowledge of account management.
- Education in Tourism related field is an advantage
This American dotcom, a top 5 player in their industry, operates a global hotel network that includes more than 250,000 partners worldwide. Our client provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
As Assistant Market Manager you will establish and manage hotel relationships, assist other trade partnership related functions and identify market trend and define potential supply sources.
- Identify, qualify, and contact potential hotel suppliers.
- Ensure last room availability and pricing competitiveness.
- Facilitate communication between both new suppliers and existing partners.
- Define team operation processes and delegate task.
- Act as key relationship contact point for suppliers to maintain relationship
- Act as key contact point for resolution on all issues
- Participate in market research as required.
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action.
- Prepare a presentations and commercial materials.
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems.
- Manage seasonal rate renewals.
- Provide training of distribution systems for suppliers.
- Regular update on supplier relationship.
- Manage weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports.
- Initiate agreement and credit arrangement with suppliers.
Our client offers:
- Competitive annual salary (above market rate)
- Medical coverage
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
Send us your CV now.