Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati or Punjabi Speaking Travel Consultants
Our client is a leading and well-established tour operator that offer the discerning client business and first class flights along with high-end luxury worldwide hotels to the discerning traveler - corporate & leisure. Due to success and expansion now seeking experienced Travel Sales Consultants to join their award winning team. This role is ideal for a travel leisure sales professional seeking a role within business travel in which you can earn a substantial amount of commission.
This exciting travel sales consultant role includes an array of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Selling and arranging bespoke travel itineraries business & first class flights, elite hotels, apartments and villas along with travel extras.
- Develop excellent relationships and build ongoing accounts and future business with corporate clients.
- Arranging bespoke travel to both leisure and corporate clients.
- Optional luxury FAM Trips
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
– Travel Sales experience is imperative to be considered for this role i.e from a tour operator, travel agency or business travel
– As you will be selling the most beautiful places in the world, your own travel experiences will be useful
– Conversant with GDS / CRS such as Worldspan, Galileo, Sabre and Amadeus
– A passion for travel is essential along with a proven sales track record
– Good European and Worldwide geographical knowledge
– Fluent English & Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu or Punjabi speaker
– Excellent communication skills
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Lucrative salary
– FAM Trips
– Varied job role
– Career progression
– Uncapped commission
– Travel Perks
– Opportunity to work for a long established and forward thinking tour operator in state of the art offices, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with business travel experience will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.