Content Editor - Photos - global eCommerce -- MY- Kuala Lumpur
Content Editor - Photography - English Language - global e-Commerce leader -- MY- Kuala Lumpur
How would you like to be part of an international team which builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN KUALA LUMPUR! You must be willing to relocate to Malaysia if you are interested in this role. Full relocation assistance and visa sponsorship is provided.
This American dotcom, a top 5 player in their industry, operates a global network that includes more than 250,000 partners worldwide. Our client provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
We are looking for someone energetic, outgoing and personable with a customer mindset to build and maintain quality content for our client, one of the world's most successful travel companies.
As Content Editor, you will be the main content team point of contact in KL, Malaysia. You will support local content and photography projects and continuously improve the quality of content on the company website. You will be in frequent contact with the firm's accommodation partners and work directly with their Partner Services team to acquire content essentials (photos, hotel features and descriptions, neighborhood attractions), and maintain content quality across the properties in your market, including the growing segment of non-hotel accommodation.
This is a full-time position based in their KL, Malaysia office, reporting to the Director of Content Development.
- Acquire, review and continuously improve property content and photos that accurately reflect the character and facilities of the hotel, resulting in maximum bookings
- Ensure web page content is maintained to the highest quality standards
- Collect essential hotel content by contacting accommodation properties and internal partners
- Handle day-to-day commercial communication with hotels by telephone, e-mail and in-person meetings
- Support content intake and upkeep in back-end content management system
- Able to collect essential content by contacting properties directly and convincing them of the importance of content. Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Experience and / or strong interest in photography or photography editing - advantage
- Fluent in English and local language, both speaking and writing
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- Flexibility, accuracy and an eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and Internet)
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality
- Business focused; positive attitude
If this role sounds like it's for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently.