Sales Coordinator - Hotels -- US-Los Angeles
Fast track your career with a leading on-line Travel and Tourism platform!! Sales Coordinator - Client Services - Administrator - Los Angeles, USA
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN LOS ANGELES! You must be eligible to work and willing to relocate to there if you are interested in this role.
Energetic team players with a passion for customer service
- who bring a goal orientated approach combined with solid computer skills
- and seek to apply their account management experience within the dynamic environment of a leading global on-line business
Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and enjoyable user experience. An American dot com, they are a world leader in booking accommodations on-line operates a global network that includes more than 550,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
As a Sales Coordinator you will provide administrative support to the Hotels team and the hotel supply network. Your main contribution is in supporting the team with the maintenance of hotel relationships. You will also coordinate with other departments involved in a range of projects.
- Train new hotels on how to use the extranet, manage rates and availability on site
- Assist in activation of partner hotels
- Consult and work with senior team members in managing supplier accounts
- Resolve any partner issues, such as accounting, allotment, notification and cancellations
- Participate in market and competition research
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action
- Prepare a range of reports
- Co-ordinate merchandising activities for hotel partners with special deals and promotions
- Timely and accurate delivery of content and photos for new and existing hotel partners
- Manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks
YOUR MUST HAVES*
- Previous experience supporting a sales team in an administrative capacity
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
- Strong team player
- Goal orientation
- Computer skills
YOUR NICE TO HAVES
- Education in a Tourism related field
YOUR NEXT STEP
If this sounds like you do not hesitate and send your CV today!
*PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLICATIONS SHOWING SUITABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE USA WILL BE CONSIDERED
Apply for Sales Coordinator - Hotels -- US-Los Angeles
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly